Coffeebreak Nuggets with Dr Jerry Mofokeng
Compiled by Adelaide Tsebe
- We all have flops, just know how to handle it.
- When you are more experienced, allow people around you to learn and rejoice instead of being scared.
- I act with young people, hence I pour myself out every time.
- Multiplying myself in the young people is what I do.
- There is no use in doing things exactly how they were done before, in other words you are just a copycat. Leave A mark.
- Have a way of doing things in your own way, own it.
- Find the truth of the character and the truth of the moment you’re in.
- Get help when not feeling okay, go for counseling “Tlogela bo clever”
- I pray for every phase of my life, especially in making decisions.
- Today I create jobs, I don’t have to look for one.
- Discipline, Professionalism, stillness and power of the moment.
- Theatre puts the principle of acting in you.
WATCH LIVE CHAT