Break-away with | Tsholofelo Matshaba
Compiled by Adelaide Tsebe
- Charity begins at home, always start with “Dumelang Bagolo”
- Humble yourself, know your place and remain humble.
- Your Artistic suitcase must always be ready to be filled.
- Appreciate directors telling you to push.
- When you don’t understand, ask…and ask politely.
- Be “naked” on stage
- Ask yourself who are you representing in your character at all times, and give it your all
- If you are the tree that day, be the best tree for the day.
- Playing Different characters should not hinder the real you.
- Always stay in character while in the scene. When you are not present, it shows.
- Art imitates life, sometimes it’s your life as an artist that it imitates.
COFFEE BEAK LIVE